Who Are Qualified for Home Health Care Services at Silver Star Home Health, Inc.?
- You are seeking to shorten a hospital or nursing home stay.
- You are returning home after an illness or injury and have not reached your former health or ability.
- You can use additional, one-on-one teaching about medications, diet, or health regimen.
- Your condition presents a likelihood of worsening, and nursing observation could help.
- Your leg weakness or gait presents a likelihood of a fall or injury.
What Is the Process of Acquiring Home Health Care Services at Silver Star Home Health?
Silver Star Home Health, Inc. works by referrals, through a physician, local hospital, doctor’s office, board and care, skilled nursing facility, a client, family, or interested person or agency. Once we receive the referral, the patient is signed up for the doctor-approved service.
You may be eligible for additional medical services in your home. Consider Silver Star Home Health for help with:
- Blood pressure monitoring
- IV therapy
- Antibiotic therapy
- Diabetes and Glucose Monitoring
- Insulin therapy
- Care after a surgery
- Pain management
- Medication management
- Wound care
- Foley catheter care
- Ostomy care
- NG/G tube care
- Enteral feeding
- Tracheotomy tube care
- Burn care
- Orthopedic conditions
- Strength training
- Gait training
- Neurological impairment
- Speech therapy
- Strategies and training for overcoming a new disability at home
- Training with new medical equipment, therapeutic diet, or medications
- Other education relating to new instruction from your doctor